Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tuesday Traveler with Texture

Hello all!

Do you need a little instant gratification in your sewing? Texture Magic fits the bill! I was cutting out a Tuesday Traveler bag this morning and decided to jazz up the cell phone pocket with a little texture. So I cut a front pocket piece (about 1.4 times the height and width of the original pocket) to allow for the Texture Magic. I used a triple stitch zig zag and added rows to the piece at 1” intervals so that it would appear “smocked”. I applied the steam following the manufacturer’s instructions, and voila...a textured front pocket.

A little magic goes a long way with this bag! I think I'll be using more Texture Magic in the future!
Try it! -Kris

2 comments:

Natishia Curry said...

A perfect place for a little TM

MandMStudio said...

Very cute I just love fast projects:)